The daily management of Champlain Regional College is delegated to the College Administration, headed by the Director General, who is appointed by the Board of Governors. Board members meet in committees to support the Director General monitor all ongoing projects and develop new ones at Champlain. Examples of Board committees’ activities include:
- Advising the Director General in the direction College Champlain should take
- Adoption of policies for the delivery of high-quality instruction and efficient management of Champlain resources;
- Monitoring of program performance to ensure continuing relevance of College programs and advising the Director of Studies for new programs options;
- Approval of operating and capital budgets;
- Monitoring of College performance in key educational and administrative areas;
The Board carries out these activities through monthly Board meetings which are open to the public.